Saturday 6 February 2016


Sunflower Doily

Good Afternoon Lovelies, I hope you are well on this soggy Saturday (I’m referring to the weather). I would like to share with you another creation of mine. The dusty pink and cream colour way is one of my favourites and I think this a card that could be suitable for any occasion and demonstrates the diversity of Tattered Lace dies.

Ingredients:
8x8 Card Blank in Cream
3x A4 sheets of card in Cream
2x A4 Sheets in Dusty Pink
½ Meter of 25mm Dusty Pink Ribbon
Foam Pads
Glue Gun
Tattered Lace Every Day Essentials Glue
Tattered Lace Bow-Maker
Tattered Lace Sunflower Doily Die

Tina’s Tip; You could change the colour ways to black and white for a dramatic feel (a blog coming your way soon) or add some pearls or diamonds for glamour. One of my favourite options is to add some stick pins to the bow, creating an opulent feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment